1. Do for one person what I wish that I could do for everyone, but can’t.
4. Give more money away than I keep. And do it in a way that takes away the power of money and celebrates the power of love.
6. Do something really nice – that no one sees or knows about.
7. Compliment someone I have a hard time complimenting… and mean it.
11. Rather than emphasizing the best of myself and finding the worst in others – let me work on the worst in myself and look for the best in others.
Author and activist Shane Claiborne’s Resolutions 1,4,6,7 & 11 of “13 Hopes for 2013”
laughterandhope likes this